Wednesday, December 9, 2009

About me and my blog

1. Who am I?
Born and raised in China, now studying in Canada. Will be studying in Europe in the coming months.

2. Why am I opening this blog? What will I write about?
I love recording things that I find interesting. I used to write my blog in Chinese language. Now thinking of sharing my thinking with more people, so I start writing this blog in English -universal language of the planet. I will write down my so-called "cross-cultural" experience and whatever I have to share. I'm not native English language user. I apologize for that, if you find my writing not perfect. I'm trying to improve all the time.
If you are interested in learning about China, you may also find something for you.

3. What the hell is the title of the blog?
Rong is my given name. I know it sounds wierd in English...

4. More stuff about me?
Like travelling, though I haven't really travelled in many places. Volleyball is my favorite sport.

5. Where else to find me?
If you read Chinese, you can have a look at my blog in Chinese. (http://blog.sina.com.cn/gaorong1986) The title Guang-yin-de-gu-shi means "The Stories of Time", my favorite song by Taiwan musician Luo Dayou.
If you are on twitter, you can find me @RonyGao - I tweet in Chinese sometimes, and apologize for that if you can't read.

No comments:

Post a Comment